Northwest Carpenters Union is recruiting for the future of the industry with an emerging professional workforce that is inclusive and diverse.
Why become an apprentice with Northwest Carpenters Union?
As an apprentice of our program, you will earn a living wage while you learn your new career. Throughout the program, you will work under the guidance of skilled workers, called journeymen. This is on-the-job training, augmented by free college accredited courses through the training center. When you journey out of the apprenticeship, you will have a strong foundation for a life-long career in the building industry.
Why join the union?
We believe union membership is the pathway to a more prosperous life—a life where every member:
- Enjoys the opportunity for boundless career advancement and growth
- Has the ability to earn equal pay for equal work
- Takes pride in the dignity and value of his or her work
- Can be part of something transformative
- Can take control of his or her future
Learn more about our free apprenticeship program, available in several locations across Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Montana:
Pacific Northwest Carpenters Institute
Carpenters Specialties Training Center
Alaska Carpenters Training Trust
Carpenters Apprenticeship and Training