- The union is bound by duty, integrity, and federal law to represent our members.
- The bargaining committee is made up of 14 rank and file members (recommended by their locals) and regional council representatives that participated in the process.
- The union’s interest is your interest; to bargain as strong a contract as possible for the membership.
- Most of our staff are UBC members, and many have been members far longer than they have been on staff.
- This is the best contract we’ve had on the table in years for wages and benefits increases.