The Northwest Carpenters Union Scholarship Program
In 2000, the Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters delegates created a scholarship program for the children, adopted children, grandchildren, and stepchildren of members. Since then, we have contributed to the education of more than 300 students with over a quarter of a million dollars remitted to a variety of educational institutions.
This scholarship program is funded through an Annual Endowment Golf Tournament with generous donations from various individuals, local unions, other Regional Councils, and partnered organizations.
To apply for the scholarship, you will need:
- A complete 2021-22 FAFSA application
- Official transcripts from high school or college
- At least 3 recommendation letters
- 500-1000 word essay (*details can be found on page 2 of the application)
- Completed questionnaire (*details can be found on page 2 of the application)
Applications may be returned by postal mail, fax or email, and must be postmarked or dated no later than Friday, February 26, 2021. See the Scholarship Application for details.
To find out more information about our scholarship program, endowment golf tournament, or to have the application mailed to you, contact: