AGC of Washington Tentative Agreement- UPDATE JULY 9, 2018
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED- TA ratified with a 55% yes vote
3896 total votes
and 23 incomplete
Thank you to all who voted!
We have reached a Tentative Agreement with the AGC of Washington for the Western and Central Washington Area Master Agreement. We have met several times with the employers since our last TA and worked hard to fight for our membership’s desires to increase wages and benefits to the best of our ability. This new Tentative Agreement consists of language modifications and improvements along with a 13.57% total Package Increase over the life of the 3-year Agreement with an additional $1.00 zone pay for members working in downtown Seattle. The details of that agreement are in the attached document.
- Wage increases will be retroactive to June 1, 2018.
- Total package increases of 5%, 4% and 4% which includes $2.00 increase in wages each year.
- $1.00 Zone pay for Downtown Seattle.
- Modification to Pay Day procedures to clarify Direct Deposit pay-off.
- Increased Welder pay for all classifications from $0.50 per hour to 2.5% of Journeyman wage.
- Modified Travel pay to be calculated from City Hall instead of City Center.
- This does not have any real impact but clarifies the exact location to calculate the mileage from
- Removed the exclusion of Lopez Island to assure that you receive substance when working there and increased the San Juan county substance from $75.00 to $100.00 per day.
- Increased Zone F from $75.00 per day to $100 per day which only impacts Piledrivers and Millwrights.
- Added a New Article to address issues when you are required to report to an employer’s shop, perform work and ride or drive in a company vehicle.
- Addressed major modifications and improvements to the Hyperbaric language of the Diver’s Addendum.
You will be contacted within the next week to attend a tele-town-hall meeting where the Chairpersons of the Bargaining Team will go over the Tentative Agreement in detail with all members of the bargaining Unit in attendance through a phone conference system.
For further information or discussion, please contact your Bargaining Committee members, Bargaining Team members or PNWRCC Staff members at your next local Union or area Informational Meeting.
Your bargaining committee strongly recommends a “YES” vote!
Update May 28, 2018:
Polls are closed. 61% “no” and 39% “yes”. Thank you to all those that voted!
UPDATE May 18, 2018:
On behalf of your Bargaining Committee, we are pleased to announce that a second Tentative Agreement has been reached with the AGC of Washington, concerning the terms, conditions, wages and benefits for the Western and Central Washington Area Master Agreement.
Your Bargaining Team Strongly Recommends a YES vote.
The Western and Central Washington Area Master Agreement influences other agreements, such as Millwrights working under the Eastern Washington and North Idaho Area Master Agreement, the Millwright Employers Association Agreement (MEA), Western Washington Scaffold Erectors, Western Washington Trade Show workers, as well as Divers working in Oregon and Southwest Washington under the AGC of Oregon Columbia Chapter, and the General Concrete Contractors Association (GCCA) Agreements.
CURRENT (MAY 18) TA HERE:
*Voting has been closed (May 11, 2018)- Vote results are 66.48% “no” and 33.32% “yes”- we go back to the table May 14th. Stay tuned for updates.
We have reached a Tentative Agreement with the AGC of Washington for the Western and Central Washington Area Master Agreement. The agreement consists of quite a few language modifications and improvements along with a 12.49% total package Increase over the life of the three-year agreement. The details of the agreement are in the attached document.
Your bargaining committee has chosen to utilize an electronic voting process. You will be contacted within the next week to attend a tele-town-hall meeting where the chairpersons of the bargaining team will go over the Tentative Agreement in detail with all members of the bargaining unit in attendance. Members will have the opportunity to then vote online following the meeting.
For further information or discussion, please contact your bargaining committee, bargaining team or PNWRCC staff member at your next Local Union or area Informational Meeting. See the links below for more information.
AGC WA Tentative Agreement Cover Letter 2018
AGC WA Tentative Agreement 2018
AGC WA Tentative Agreement 2018 Spanish
May 21, 2018: Tentative agreement was passed with 57% “yes” vote. Thank you to all who participated!
A Tentative Agreement has been reached for the Scaffold Agreement. Please see the Scaffold TA Cover letter 2018
Voting has closed
Montana Area Master Tentative Agreement
A Tentative Agreement has been reached for the Montana Statewide Agreement. Please see the Montana Area Master Vote Explanation 1 5-29-18
Polls are closed. 87% “yes” and 13% “no”. Thank you to all those that voted!